The proceeds from the sale of this book are donated to the Wounded Warrior Regiment.
Major Dan also:
• Taught at the U.S. Naval Academy
• Commanded a detachment of Special Operations Capable (SOC) Marines
• Deployed to numerous countries
Since retiring from the USMC, Major Dan:
• Served as a Director of Operations for BAE Systems,
• Professor at Strayer University
• Served a Leadership Keynote Speaker at numerous conferences / events.
His exploits before and after his time in the Marine Corps include running with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain, completing the USMC marathon in the top 10% of all runners, and winning an NCAA championship in wrestling.
Call or email Dan today to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org (540) 273-6393
When the attacks of 9/11 occurred, Major Dan Pantaleo chose to run toward the Pentagon to assist and provide leadership. His book, Four Days at the Pentagon, offers a unique first-hand account of the actions at the Pentagon on that fateful day. Proceeds from the sale of his book are donated to the Wounded Warrior Regiment.